– Please deploy more patrolmen.
– What’s going on? – Calm down, Grandma.
– Grandma Flora! – General!
– Diana! – What’s happening?
– It’s all clear. – We can go out now.
– Who was the shooter?! A man just suddenly shot up
the entire compound. My goodness! Did you recognize the gunman? We didn’t recognize him
because his face was covered. How about Cardo?
Where is he? Cardo and Task Force Agila
went after the gunman. They haven’t returned yet. Oh my! I hope Cardo and
his friends are okay. – Grandma Flora!
– Please sit down. I’ll get you some water.
Help her, Wally. – Please have a seat.
– Okay. – [SIRENS WAILING]
– [CLAMORING] Make way! Move aside! – Grandma?
– Cardo! Cardo, my dear! Thank goodness you’re safe! Is everyone alright? We’re okay, Cardo. Fortunately, the gunman
didn’t get to us. How about you?
Are you safe? Did you recognize the gunman? No, we didn’t.
The gunman got away. Sir Cardo was able to shoot him. I don’t think he’d
come back here again. Sir, who could that man be? He must be out for revenge, to spray Sir Cardo’s
house with bullets. But who would hate
Cardo that much? Grandma, there’s only
one man I can think of… It’s Lemuel! Lemuel? You think he’s angry enough
to do this to you? General, I think
he wants revenge for what I did
to him this morning. That could be why
he shot up our house. Oh, good Lord! But Cardo, how sure are you
that Lemuel did this? He’s a very different person
from what you’re saying. She’s right, sir. The shooter was using
a high-caliber gun. He even threw a grenade at us. Where would Lemuel
get stuff like that? Go search his room
from top to bottom. Look for anything
that might tell if he’s behind this or – Yes, sir.
– Yes, sir. What is it, Juan? Ma’am… …there’s been
a slight inconvenience. What do you mean? Cardo and his group
threw me out. – What?!
– Don’t worry. It’s only my cover as Lemuel
that’s been compromised. They don’t know anything
about us or our operations. What were you thinking, Juan?! You’re just adding
to my problem with Oscar! For Christ’s sake,
control yourself! What do I do now? Lay low for now, of course! Don’t let Cardo
or his group find you! Prepare yourself, Juan. If Oscar dies,
it’s going to be war! Alright. Search every corner
of this room. Manager. Negative. I didn’t find anything
suspicious in Lemuel’s stuff. Of course we won’t. He already took
all of his stuff. Maybe we have the wrong guy. Let’s report our findings
to Sir Cardo.